18 December 2014

100 TpT Followers *FREEBIE*!

I have just achieved my first milestone as a TpT seller, with 100+ people now following my store! Even though I have been on TpT for just over 2 years, I only started to look after my store this year so I am over the moon that my work is already starting to pay off! LOVE creating resources and am delighted that people are following me and buying my products! I really wish I had enough time to create more products and, to be perfectly honest, being such a procrastinator really does not help in any way! Any great tips are warmly welcome!!!

I hope you will enjoy my thank you gift to celebrate this little achievement. Simply click on the image below to download the file from my TpT store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...