19 December 2014

Early New Year Resolution and a New Product Update!

One of the things I promised myself before selling on TpT was that I would not spend more on TpT than I earned from my sales. So far, I have done very well at not spending any more (or less!) than my earnings, mostly buying clip arts and fonts. This month, I decided to stop spending all my TpT earnings and used up all of last month's payout to upgrade my account to Premium. Frankly, I have no idea what took me SO long to make that step!!! On top of earning far more from my product sales, I am more motivated to create new resources and get things done! Luckily for me, this month is full of really cute clip art freebies and I had previously bought a couple of memberships which will start very soon... so I'm holding on!

I've just uploaded a new winter product on my store which is currently half price so grab it fast! It's a really cute set of 32 writing prompts. You can view it by clicking on the image below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...