04 January 2015

Sunday Scoop!

Time to link up with the Teaching Trio for this week's Sunday Scoop!




Have to:
It's been a lovely break, but I've actually had to work today as the children at our school are full boarders! I only had to be there for a couple of hours so it wasn't too bad, plus I managed to catch up with some jobs I needed to do so tomorrow should be an easier day!

I have almost finished my back wall display and just need to replace one section of it with more recent work from the kids, but I'm still waiting for some late finishers to hand in their posters! I also need to put back all the paper snowflakes on the windows... the cleaner had to take them down over the holiday break to clean the windows!

Yes, I still have exams to grade and will be doing that tonight :/


Hope to:
I hope I will have time to take some photos of my new displays so I can show you all what I've been up to for the last couple of days! Let's say it involved lots of laminating, cutting & stapling!

I have just acquired 2 new sets of clipart which I LOVE! I now need to start creating some new products for my TpT store! Expect some glitter!


Happy to:
 Just like we would in France, we always try to celebrate Epiphany with a King Cake on the first Sunday of January. The French version is made of puff pastry and almond cream filling. Below is a picture of the remaining piece ;D




Don't forget to click on the image below to read other bloggers' scoops:



Have a great first week!!! And I almost forgot:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC ONE :)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard all about King Cake...looks like a yummy tradition! Looking forward to your photos of your new project. Have a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...