18 February 2015

A Spring *FREEBIE*, a New French eBook & a Sale!!!

Spring is just around the corner and, to celebrate, I have a few things in store for you!

I am really excited to let you know that I've joined a group of dedicated French Teacher-Authors once again to put together a Spring eBook which contains lots of tips & links to 18 FREE Spring-themed products!!! I really hope this will give you plenty of ideas to start this new season with a smile :)

The eBook has just been released on the Profs et Soeurs TpT Store so you can go ahead and download your copy by clicking on the image below :)


My contribution is a sample from my brand new Pot de Printemps Writing Prompts in a Jar! You can download your sample directly from my store by clicking on the image below:

And one last thing from me!

To celebrate the launch of our Spring eBook, I am throwing a sale on 18th-19th February! My ENTIRE STORE is reduced and ALL my products are 20% off!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...